Sunday 25 May 2014

Transition to Wordpress!

Some exciting news about my blog! I have decided to transfer it to Wordpress.com.

I have thought about this for some time but as I don't have much free time I didn't want to spend too much time transferring the content (not that I have too much content :)) and learning about Wordpress. I feel comfortable with Blogger but anyways I finally decided to go out of my comfort zone and do the change. On top of that I purchased my site's name and got a web-hosting company.

It is not easy in the beginning. Everything is NEW and I had to install so many plug-ins and test so many themes and layout options but I think the end result is worth it! I love how my blog looks now - so polished, so clean and with pretty looking theme!

You can find my new blog on this address: www.traveolani.com

No comments:

Post a Comment