Saturday 5 January 2013

Travel inspiration #4 - San Diego

It is winter in Vancouver - it is cold, cloudy and rainy. I wish on a day like this I can be to a warm place where the sun is shining. I remember our trip to San Diego two years ago when the weather here in Vancouver was just like today and in San Diego it was 25 C and gorgeously warm and sunny!

I liked San Diego a lot - it is a city that I can see myself living in. It is big but not too big like Los Angeles or San Francisco. We visited most of the famous tourist spots - The Zoo, Balboa Park, Point Loma, La Jolla, Coronado Island. I was very impressed by the the Zoo - they had animals that I have never seen before - koalas, pandas, polar bears.

Our hotel

Koala

The flamingos were so beautiful!

Panda

Balboa Park

Balboa Park

Balboa Park

La Jolla

Point Loma


Old Town San Diego

No comments:

Post a Comment